TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Renter shall pick up and return items within twenty-four (24) hours of the date and time specified on invoice. Additional daily rental fees will apply for late returns. Products are available for pick up only and will not be shipped or delivered.
- Cancellation of any item within 48 hours of scheduled pick up will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation of entire order must be done 60 days prior to event or a cancellation fee of 25% of invoice will be forfeited.
- The renter is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair. This cost will be assessed against security deposit within 3 days of return. Any remaining balance will be presented in a separate invoice payable within 15 days. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at time of rental.
- There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
- Renter takes full responsibility for proper set up of rented items.
- The renter agrees that the company holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving the company’s rental items has occurred while it is in renter’s possession, renter shall make the company aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report, names, and addresses of witnesses.
- A $50 cleaning fee will be assessed against security deposit if items are returned with excessive dirt as determined by the company.
- All food service items must be returned in the same condition as they were received. A $100 cleaning fee will be assessed against security deposit if items are not left in this condition.
- NO LIABILITY
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR NON-WAIVER-ABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER MICHIGAN LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HAPPILY RENTED, LLC OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO THE USER WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THE SITE. THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM HAPPILY RENTED, LLC, OR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURES, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO HAPPILY RENTED, LLC’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES, AND BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS, THEFT OR CORRUPTION OF USER INFORMATION, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OF THEIR FEATURES. THE USERS SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE TO USE OF THE SITE.
- Happily Rented is dedicated to making our Products the best they can be, but sometimes things can go wrong, products break, are stolen, or not returned. You understand that our Products are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- We do not guarantee that: 1) the Items will be secure or available at any particular time or location; 2) any defects or errors will be corrected; 3) the Items will be free of damage or other harmful materials; or 4) the results of using the Items will meet your expectations. You use the Items solely at your own risk.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of Item is quoted on the site.
- Items will be picked up at our storage location.
- Prices may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders that have already been booked and payment received.
- Payment will be made through Paypal and may be subject to validation checks by your card issuer. We are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize your payment for any reason.
- A $100 Damage Deposit will be collected for every rental order and will be refunded within 72 hours after return unless the items are lost, damaged, returned in unsatisfactorily condition, returned late (additional daily fees will be deducted), or not returned.
- Orders are not confirmed until payment has been collected.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION